Peering policy for Vancis (AS1126)
- We would prefer not to enter into a peering contract.
- We announce our own prefixes summarized in the way we receive them from RIPE.
- We announce prefixes from our customers with their own AS in the way they
announce them to us, unless there are good reasons not to do so.
- We will however, at the same time attempt to make sure that the customers' prefixes are efficiently aggregated.
- We don't accept prefixes smaller than /24
- We use BGP dampening as recommended by RIPE in ripe-210.
- We will filter bogon prefixes such as IANA reserved networks.
- We will not accept incoming traffic that should originate from within our network.
- Our AS at all exchanges is AS1126 and we announce AS's listed in AS-macro AS-VANCIS.
- We will keep our objects at RIPE up to date and expect you to do the same.
- We expect you to maintain certain levels of routing standards, such as not announcing private AS.s.
- It is no problem for us to configure MD5 passwords on our peerings and will do so on request.
- In the event of problems due to leaked advertisements it is our policy to shut down peerings and ask questions later
If you are interested in a BGP peering, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
AS number: 1126
AS macro: AS-VANCIS (members: AS1126, AS35176, AS33955)
IPv4 Prefix: 220.127.116.11/19
IPv6 Prefix: 2001:4d60::/32
Additional prefixes: (AS35176) - 18.104.22.168/24
(AS1126) - 22.214.171.124/21
(AS33955) - 126.96.36.199/21
AMS-IX IPv4 address: 188.8.131.52
AMS-IX IPv6 address: 2001:7F8:1::A500:1126:1
AMS-IX location: Interxion Amsterdam Science Park (formerly known as Vancis Amsterdam)
AMS-IX Port-speed: 10 Gbit/s
NL-IX IPv4 address: 184.108.40.206
NL-IX IPv6 address: 2001:7F8:13::A500:1126:1
NL-IX location: Interxion Almere (formerly known as Vancis Almere)
NL-IX Port-speed: 1 Gbit/s
Peering email: email@example.com
NOC email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOC phone: +31 36 5238080
Science Park 402
1098 XH Amsterdam
Our corporate website is at: http://www.vancis.nl/